3.28.2009

Reactable stuff

I built the skeleton of the reactable this week with Branden and it's BIG! The glass will be 1m x 1m. I'm also getting the plywood to sheet it hopefully today so I can start painting it...
I got the fiducials printed onto clear vinyl with white ink, so hopefully it works, thanks to Victoria Shearer, my graphic designer for helping me out with the printing.
I'm still looking for wooden cubes, anyone have any ideas? I'm trying Michaels today...
I know I can cut them too, but I was hoping to find some pre-fabricated ones somewhere.
I want to test everything out, but I'm still waiting on the plexi, and hopefully there are no problems with the uv index of the plexi, I just found out that some plexi doesn't let black light through, which is what we are trying to use.....

1 comment:

Greg said...

cool! can't wait to see it! ps: please tell ben im sorry i havent stopped by yet :D
maybe if you guys arent busy on sunday i could stop by?