2.08.2009

Indaba

So, we are doing some online collaboration work on the website Indaba with the ALork class, and I am somewhat confused by the process.
I wasn't quite sure if I was supposed to bring in my own samples, or create my own samples or use the samples on Indaba? And, is there a cut tool or anything? Or is it just place the clip where you want?
Anyways I created an ambient style piece, and once I figure out how to export the file I will post it for sure.
Anyways the concept behind Indaba is pretty slick, and it's really neat to do online collaboration with people around the world. I'm not sure if it did for anyone else, but my Indaba froze really often, like every 2 or 3 saves, which was pretty frustrating when you are constantly re-opening the site, to re-login and everything.

No comments: